Curve Frame for sale!
Here's a really rare opportunity! Adam is selling his Curve frame. Its the last one I made (No 7). It comes with Shock, headset and rear axle, £950. Please direct any interest to Adam, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org 07815034289 (not to me!)
Swarf Curve Frame with Cane Creek inline shock (set to 150mm travel) and ceramic bearing headset. The lower handmade carbon chain retainer is included too.
Painted by Fat Creations in candy Blue with white pearlescent fleck.
Reynolds steel front and carbon rear (completely handmade)
Roughly a medium frame but with extended reach, similar to early forward geometry bikes
Would suit anyone between 5ft5 and 5ft11 (i'm 5ft8 on a good day!)
425mm seat tube
337mm bb height (150mm fork)
65 deg head angle (150mm fork)
30.9 seat tube
- Built by Adrian November 2014 and used in spurts ever since (either side of testing other bikes).
- Meticulously maintained, regular bush and bearing change - frame will come with new set all round
- 142x12 bolt through (just look at those dropouts!!)
- 44 mm head tube for all fork combos
- Paint is super thick and durable but there are quite a few paint chips to rear swingarm and around main pivot.
Also some paint wear on bb shell and where hoses attach (all in pics). Please note, none of these are through the primer, Fat Creations paint system is done to last.
Adrian keeps all spares for these frames so that is never a problem (bushes, rods, bearings, dropouts etc)
These frames were over £2000 when new due to the hours of meticulous labour that went into making them.
With the paint chips and rub, I'm asking for a very reasonable £950.
Frame is in Bristol, viewing welcomed, can be brought to Dorset for the right deal.